Ride Auditor Job Description:
Print out map and cuesheet. Take with you to make notes/changes, preferably riding a bike. The links for cuesheet includes PDF and editable Excelversion. If you own Excel, it would be great if you emailed firstname.lastname@example.org an edited version after your audit.
Otherwise, email text suggestions or call 207-‐415-‐0364.
1) Left -‐ Right -‐ Straight correct?
2) Is a turn instruction missing?
3) If there is a street sign does it match?
4) Is mileage within a couple tenths of mile?
5) Complicated turns need special instruction?
6) Is the instruction line unnecessary?
7) Are there points of interest to note along the way? These routes are to show off the area. We will maintain these maps and cue sheets even after the Rally. Therefore we
want -‐more-‐ points of interest noted rather than less, even if not everything is to be covered or stopped at by leader and sweep the day of the Rally ride. For rides like the Artisan Ride, Willowbrook Museum… any other another destination ride, it would be nice
to have auditor take ownership for making/maintaining contacts with people at the destination and deciding on best time to be at destination.
The sooner the better -‐ especially for determining best starting times of destination rides. But we don’t make final cue sheets and maps until week before Rally.